Join us as we discuss the benefits of essential oils and your pets. We will also be discussing the holistic approach to your veterinary care. We encourage you to bring a notebook and LOTS of questions. Refreshments will be provided. Please leave your companion at home. We welcome all around animal lovers!
Join us for our mid Winter session orientation. Our orientation is open to the public to come and get to know the PAWS family, ask questions, talk with a trainer, learn more about our classes, training programs and you will have the availability to register for classes! Please leave your pooches at home for this event.
Discover your dog’s true calling. During this workshop we will discuss many exciting training options beyond basic obedience. We will explain the benefits as well as discuss what may be the best option for you and your companion. Come talk to owners that participate in SAR, Competitive Obedience, Barn Hunt, Rally, Therapy dog work, and agility. We will help answer your questions and direct you and your companion to your next adventure.
Join us as we discuss the care and importance of owning a dog and your kiddos involvement in this. This workshop will allow kids to interact with various dogs. As your kids work through “stations”, they will learn about caring for a dog, teaching basic commands, how to greet and approach dogs, and the anatomy of their companion. Contact us today for more information at email@example.com. Open to public, $20/family.
Looking to IMPROVE your Relationship with your dog? Join us January 13th for our first workshop/seminar !
Our workshops and seminars are open to the public. $20/workshop
Registration is required
contact us today to register!
Join us for our January workshop!
● Why diet is critical to your dog’s health,
● Simple, affordable steps you can take to improve your dogs diet and health.
● Can your dog trust the hands that feed him? How would your dog eat if he could?
● Do you really have a wolf at the end of your leash?
● What does a species appropriate diet look like, and what are the benefits of one?
● How to identify symptoms that may improve with a healthier diet.
● A few secrets about the dog food manufacturing industry.